Friday 5 April 2013

Cameo Lady

Good afternoon my dear blog friends, and a warm welcome to my new followers. Thank you for deciding to follow me. If you leave a comment then I will be able to return the favour and visit your blog too.

Today I have a quick post and a very quick card to show.

My Card


Click on image to enlarge picture

 I found this sheet of cameo images when I was looking through some "stuff" last night. I cut out one of the images and then the hat from another and decoupaged the hat, although that isn't showing at all in the picture. I glued it directly to the card, added the spotted grosgrain ribbon and a couple of gems. Voila! I had to resist the urge to do something else with it, but I must admit that I like the CAS look of this card. Makes a nice change. 

Well the sun is shining although it is still bitterly cold out there. Great time for crafting.

Love and hugs from Christine xx

19 comments:

janieworkum said...

Mooie kaart Christine, mooi in het zwart wit.
groetjes Janie

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooi dat zwart en wit
Gerriexx

Sue said...

This is yummy Christine I love it..It's sunny here but the wind is a bit nippy I was glad to get back in after taking his lordship out he's not in a very good on his diet LOL huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous CAS card Christine. I love the elegant image and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly
Sue xx

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the black and white .... soooo elegant xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

May said...

Gorgeous card Christine, Love Black & White.. so striking & the image is beautiful!! Hugs May x x x

pinky said...

Very stylish card Christine and the perfect finish with the dotty bow. Hugs
Patricia

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Absolutely stunning Christine love your black and white, very classy
jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful elegant card Christine.

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, a great Ascot hat, lovely card, simple and elegant.

Wilma x x

Carole Z said...

Morning Chrisitne! A very elegant card...love the hat! Carole Z X

melanie said...

Such an Elegant card > Melanie

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
lovely card. Love the black and white them. Very elegant.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots if crafty love. Jenny L.

Planetsusie said...

Hi Christine - this is a very gorgeous CAS card - would be just right for Ascot - or the Grand National at a pinch - lol!!!

It's amazing what we find in our 'stuff' isn't it.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely silhouette card Christine a very elegant card

Anne

Carol said...

Gorgeous silhouette card Christine, so elegant. Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Great idea to combine the two stamps. A lovely, elegant card!

Dee said...

Hi Christine, simplistic but so lovely you really can't beat B/W can you. It reminds me I have some silouettes somewhere in my stash and don't think I've ever used them, must find them out. Hufs Dee x. P.s. you are posting such a lovely variation of designs.