Thursday 11 April 2013

Enjoy The Little Things

Hi, just a quick post this morning. I had intended to post it yesterday evening and it just went completely out of my mind. I took the picture then I had a phone call - and forgot! Ah well here it is.

My Card

Click on image to enlarge picture

I stamped the Kanban image in black,  heat embossed with clear embossing powder and matted it onto black card. There doesn't appear to be a name on the stamp, or if there is I cannot find it. I have a feeling it is simply called Florals, but I'm probably wrong. By contrast I stamped the sentiment stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs in Versamark onto black card, heat embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White powder, and matted it onto white card. Because the background is quite striking I decided against adding embellishments - but I was tempted!

I hope you all have a good day. We are going to Dunstable to pick up something that John has bought so we will visit a National Trust property whilst we are out. May as well kill two birds with one stone.

Love and hugs from Christine xx

17 comments:

Karla said...

Prachtige kaart Christine. Mooi in zwart en wit.
Fijn weekend.

Groetjes Karla

Anne said...

Fabulous Christine. I love black and white. Enjoy your day out. Hugs x

melanie said...

Striking card so elegant ,enjoy your day out .Melanie

Patricia said...

Love, Love, Love it Christine, this is a stunning card.
That sentiment is so!!! true.
Have a Great Day out

Patricia xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Absolutely love this Christine it's so strikingly elegant
jacqui x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card...gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous Christine, love the sentiment, Carole Z X

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and beautiful sentiment
Sue xx

Christine Hussey said...

Hello my dear friend. Your card is beautifully created and a wonderful sentiment, love the black and white! Sorry I haven't been around for a while but know you understand. Have a lot to catch up on. Hope you both have a great day, love and hugs Christine H x

janieworkum said...

Wat een prachtige kaart, met een prachtige tekst.
groetjes Janie

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Een mooie kaart Christine
Gerrie xx

Marie-Louise said...

Christine this is gorgeous and I love the sentiment.

Carol said...

A beautiful elegant card Christine, love the sentiment it's so true. Carol x

Rita said...

Fabulous card Christine. Enjoy your trip to Dunstable. Hugs Rita xx

Karen Petitt said...

Wonderfully elegant and chic, love it! Karen x

pinky said...

Very stylish and elegant Christine. Hope you had a good day out and the weather was kind to you.

Brawny x said...

Very elegant card Christine. Just my cup of tea. Catch you again soon
Best wishes Lea