Thursday 15 October 2015

MAWTT Halloween

Good morning crafters!  Well I said last week that I didn't do Halloween and I don't - unless it's for a DT challenge!  So here is my second card.  Probably just as well since I can now send one each to Charlotte and Sébastien since the first was feminine and I think this seems more boyish.

It's Challenge # 6 for the A Team at MAWTT and our hostess is Amy who chose Halloween as her theme.

My Card


Recipe
6" card base made from black cardstock
Papers - Bearly Mine (all very old)
Bats - clip art
Mummy - Dearie Dolls image

I worked my magic (well it is Halloween!) and shrank the 8" x 8" papers to fit my requirements.  The spider was not part of the paper; it was another png. clip art which I added before printing. A very thrifty card since all papers and images was freebies - very satisfying!  

It would be great if you could pop across to  the blog and see what the rest of the team have come up with. Have a great day.  Take care.



16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks great Christine, xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Fun card Christine. Love the 'mummy'! Zx

dutchess said...

A real fun card....great freebies.....and that mummy image is super fun! Xxxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Leuke Halloween kaart Christine.
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I have these papers too Christine and they are fab for making Halloween projects. Your card is perfectly designed and with the bats and 'cute' zombie make a great childs 'non-scary' card.
Lorraine

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
I don't do Halloween, but your card is a real fun one.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

Halloween is inspiring you! It's the funniest card I have seen untill now with this theme!!
Lia xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a super Halloween card.
I love your fab design of this, and brilliant papers used to great effect.
That mummy image is wonderful and fab fun.
The recipients are going to be soooooooo! pleased with both your wonderful Halloween cards.
Love and Big Hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card Christine, and I love the papers with the spider in the background. The little mummy image is too cute, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Halloween card Christine, love the cute spider and bats
Lorraine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your spooky Halliween card Christine

Anne

Carol said...

A wonderful spooky creation Christine. Carol x

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous Christine x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant card this is a great design it's so clever how you have designed it love and Hugs Carole x

Camille Short said...

Love the beautiful grungy style!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Fabulously spooky, even though I don't do Halloween either lol!
I'm sure the kids will love the cards.
Best wishes.
Ang x