Friday 8 April 2016

Baubles For Winter Wonderland Challenge

Good morning.  Well spring is definitely here, although some days it is hard to tell when it is so cold and windy.  However, I think there might be more good days than bad -or maybe that's me carrying a half full glass rather than a half empty one ... lol!

I had a great evening out last night.  Three friends and I went to a charity fashion show at the Charlcote Pheasant Hotel which was run by  Shipston Rotary Club.  Great start with wine and canapés before the show commenced.  Super clothes but a tad pricy!!!  Anyway, it's always nice to have a night out.

Time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and this time our host is Carol C who has asked us to show baubles on our projects..

My Card


Recipe
6 " square card base - made from Papermania cardstock
Backing paper - "Frosty Christmas" LOTV
Blue card stock- Lime Tree Crafts
Pierced Noble Squares - Creative Expressions
Frosted spruce trees - Memory Box
Precious Ornaments - Memory Box
Snowflakes - SB Create a Flake 4 and 5
Digi image - Mr & Mrs Snow from Crafty Sentiments
Promarkers to colour

I love the expressions on the faces of Mr & Mrs Snow. This is such a cheery image.  Our sponsor this time is Crafty Sentiments who are offering the lucky winner three digi images from the store.  So what are you waiting for?


Please pop across to the blog and see the inspiration from my talented teamies.

Well that's all from me today.  I hope this finds you all well and I hope you have a great day planned!





12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine this is gorgeous, cute and adorable I love the image also the baubles and papers the colour of blue is fabulous
hugs
lorraine x

Kath said...

A lovely card and I agree that Mr & Mrs Snow look cheerful. Lovely embellishments on your card too.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous christmas card Christine those little snow people look so happy

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous, frosty colour scheme on this Christmas card, love Mr and Mrs Snow too, so happy and cheerful.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just adore your card and the wonderful snowmen, fabulous layout Chrisine and the papers and embellishments are super, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love those sweet snowmen and all the fab dies
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Wonderful festive creation and nice pair of baubles.......... if you don't mind me saying lol!
Ang x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty card.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

Last week I didn't have much time for comments, but now I am 'bloghopping' and I see your lovely Christmascard. It's gorgeous in blue and white, which I like for these cards.
It seems you had a great night out!
Nice weekend!!
Lia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation and design and just adore these colours.xx
 {aNNie}

Sandy said...

You have no idea how much I love your card - first of all I love snowmen. Secondly your design is outstanding. what is so fabulous to me is the fact that it is a busy card that does NOT look busy. Now how did you do that. The snow couple is indeed the vocal point and your eye goes right to it. This wins the blue ribbon at this years fair!!!!
sandy xx - did I tell you that I love it!