Wednesday 22 June 2016

Wedding Couple

Good morning, and it looks quite bright out there this morning.  Yesterday was pretty good too - certainly made a change from all the rain over the last week.  But at least my wells will be full - always a bonus, as my sister says! (If you are new to my blog our place is isolated and we are not on the mains for water or sewage so rely totally on rainfall!)

I have a few wedding cards to make over the next couple of weeks so here is the first.

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" base card - Crafters Companion pearlescent card stock
Lilac card - Hobbycraft
Tied Together e/f - Couture Creations
Topper - Lili of the Valley
Sentiment - freebie from Netties Cards
Pearl sprays - Hobbycrafts
ribbon - from stash

I have had the topper for many years and it is so cute. It was when LOTV did a sheet with various sizes.  I always thought the tiny ones were useless and ended up with all those left over, so I was pleased when they changed the format - but far from pleased when they withdrew them altogether!!!

Well that's all from me today.  John has a dental appointment in town so I might tag along for the ride and have a "mooch" around the shops, not something I do often.

Hope this finds you all well.  Take care.


PS I obviously spoke too soon - it has started raining!!


12 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty card.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

Cant go wrong with LOTV, so pretty. Love the pearl spray. xx

Kath said...

A lovely card - I'm going to be devastated when I've used all of my LOTV toppers! Enjoy your trip into town.
Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very stunning card.
I love that very fab image, and your wonderful design.
The colours are very pretty too.
Love and biggest hugs from my house to yours.
Enjoy your day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful Wedding card, love that image too, such a shame they no longer produce them.
Lorraine

Patricia said...

Brilliant card using a fantastic image that I loved as well.
I don't know what LOTV were thinking about when they decided to stop them.
Patricia xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Christine. We have had virtually no rain here - so far.

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous wedding card Christine, beautiful layout and love the addition of sparkle on the little bride's dress,Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Christine... Love the image...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Christine ..it's been absolutely gorgeous here today went for a wander round the garden centre huggles Sue xx

Sandy said...

This is probably my favorite LOTV image and you have shown it off beautifully - gorgeous design and colored to the nines! Love this!!!!!
sandy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Could have sworn I'd commented on this lol!
A delightful card and image. The sparkle on the dress and the pearl sprays are lovely additions.
Best wishes.
Ang x