Thursday 25 May 2017

Graduation

Good morning and yet another beautiful day.   Today it is Amy's turn to choose our theme at MAWTT and she wants to see cards for graduation.

My Card


Recipe
6" square base card - Papermania card stock
blue card - Lime Tree Crafts
image - from the internet
quote - computer generated.

I don't know of anybody who is about to graduate and have nothing in my stash that was suitable so I resorted to t'internet and one of my well loved quotes and hopefully it has done the job! I never miss a trick to use a quote wherever I can ... lol!

A simple CAS style from me today.  I think this quote of encouragement, although suitable for all sorts of occasion, is very apt for young people who are just about to step out into the wide world and may be unsure of what the future holds.

Please pop across to the blog and check out what Amy and the rest of the A Team have produced. We would leave to see you join us and look forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Take care and enjoy your day whatever you will be doing.





8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful Graduation card Christine, thank you, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love Graduation card Christine akways a useful card to have in your stash of cards

Anne

Zoe Tant said...

Great words for a new graduate Christine on a simple elegant card Zx

dutchess said...

Great card Christine....love the simplicity of the design and colours stunning xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Your card is brilliant. The image looks incredibly 3D, almost popping off the page.
You are the quote queen so I wouldn't expect any less from you lol!
I too hadn't got anything "graduation" to hand so did a bit of improv.
Another lovely day indeed.
Take care.
Ang x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Christine, and the words are very apt for the occasion, Kate x

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very brilliant card and such a great image and design.
Yes you do like your quotes and this is perfect.
Love the wonderful colours used.
Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.