Sunday 23 July 2017

Using Dies for IAAS

Good morning.  Can you believe I am here for the second day running?  This is actually a cheat card - what I laughingly call a "Blue Peter" card... lol!  I actually made it last year but haven't yet shown it on my blog.  Since it fit the brief for the current challenge at International Art and Soul I thought I would use it for my DT offering  as I had nothing else.

Please scroll down if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card.

My Card


Recipe
7" x 5" tent fold card - cream pearlescent cardstock 
(Crafter's Companion)
Gold mirri card  - in stash
cream and gold backing paper -  Craftwork Cards
Card Creator (? which) - Spellbinders
aster dies - Heartfelt Creations
rose leaf die - Britannia dies
pearls - from stash
ribbon - local haberdashery

I am not too keen on the backing paper because it is so busy, but the recipient liked it so that's what counts.

Please pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have made for this challenge and maybe you will be inspired to join in. We are a "Just For Fun" challenge blog so no prizes I'm afraid, although we do have some great banners for the winners. Sometime I think we  need a little bit of a push to get us motivated (I need a huge shove at the moment!!!) and if we have a theme to follow it helps.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend.







16 comments:

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A lovely card I like the back in paper xxx

dutchess said...

Absolutely stunning Christine...that one expensive looking card!....beautiful bow to finish it off....xxxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Great card. Loved your Christmas card too.
Lydia
X

Hazel said...

Yes, very expensive looking and classy. I'm another who loves your bow. Hazel x

Planetsusie said...

Super card Christine - I like your card and don't think the paper is too busy 'cos as I mentioned earlier it's because you've used gold and ivory and they are beautiful together. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What an elegant card Christine, beautifully designed and embellished with that wonderful bow, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous Christine. I know a Wendy And Gordon, but they have not been married that long, xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart mooi mal heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very beautiful card, and your design is ace.
Love the beautiful luxurious look to this.
Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. J

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
sorry about earlier my keyboard stopped working blooming windows I thought at first it was my battteries.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Pollard said...

So glad you finally shared this beautiful card what a stunner the design and dies are fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

Brawny x said...

Very pretty card Christine. X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Not your usual style at all but a superb card and fab bow.
Looks like the SB Heirloom Legacy die..... how sad am I lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card Christine, love the golden accents with the leaves for this special wedding anniversary card.
Lorraine

SewPaperPaint said...

A truly exquisite project! Such a fabulous color combo. Hugs, Autumn

Mimi said...

A work of art Christine and I am so glad you were able to share it with us for this challenge :) :) :) I so love the gold and cream and oooo all the textures going on, I keep coming back for another look :) Sending you love and hugs - Jane xxxxxx