Sunday 15 October 2017

Not Square or Rectangular

Good morning and here I am again, this time with my DT card for International Art and Soul.  The remit is for your to be anything other than square or rectangular.

 
My Card
 
 
Recipe
Snow dome card blank ? Tattered Lace
Reindeer and Sleigh - Tattered Lace dies
Merry Christmas Die - Yvonne Creations 
Snowstorm acetate - stash
snowflakes - Woodware punch
Backing paper - from my digi paper file
gems - from Stash
 
I found this card blank in the bottom of a drawer and I have no idea where I got it from. After looking on Ebay I am sure it is from Tattered Lace.   A friend gave me the diecuts of the reindeer and sleigh - I don't buy Tattered Lace because they are so expensive - so I just added lots of sparkle to them.

Please pop over to IAAS and checkout the projects from the rest of the team.

This was very difficult to photograph because the acetate kept picking up the light.  It is quite dark but when I used flash I got a lovely flash of light in the acetate. Anyway, you've got the idea I'm sure.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

 
 
 

7 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card, I agree with you about Tattered Lace being expensive, alsoI borrowed a few of TL dies from a friend and they did not cut very well.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, what beautiful dies, I just love snowglobes, Kate x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Christine, love the shape and the pretty dies
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Gorgeous card and love the snow globe shape.
Don't own any TL dies as none have really appealed to me but your deer and sleigh are lovely.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your snow globe card is stunning!

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very brilliant card, and that shaped card is super.
Love your wonderful design it's excellent.
Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Brawny x said...

A stunning card Christine x