Friday 24 November 2017

Traditional Colours at Winter Wonderland

Good morning.  Time for a new challenge at Winter Wonderland and for our penultimate challenge of 2017 the theme is "Traditional Colours - Use Red and Green". Gosh, it's unbelievable how close to Christmas we are!

My Card

 

Inside card
 
 
Recipe
tartan card blank - Dovecraft
snowman and bird digi  - Sasayaki Glitter
Merry Christmas die - Yvonne Creations ( I think!)
snowflake dies - The Works
bling - stash
 
The card already had the diecut on the front and I didn't have exactly the same size die.  Since it looked incomplete I added the gems - and I cannot believe I missed two off!  They are now safely glued in position. I placed the digi image inside and then added snowflakes in opposite corners to finish.
 
Our sponsor this time is Sasayaki Glitter and the prize on offer is a digi of your choice.  So many people love to use traditional colours on their Christmas cards so why not pop over to the blog and check out the work of the DT and then enter the challenge.

Take care and keep warm.


 
 

 

8 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card, cute snowman.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

Your card is giving me a real British christmasfeeling with the gorgeous tartan papers and the cute snowman! I hope you are well (as I am! Busy, but that doesn't mind!).
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, love the image, well it's a snowman after all. The tartan card is so pretty, love it all Kate x

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous Christine. Xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Christine, love the sweet snowman and fab design
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very brilliant card and such a lovely design.
I love Tartan on Christmas cards and what a fab find that card blank was.
Super snowman image peeking through too.
Sorry I missed your Birthday been very busy for me at the mo with the Bazaar looming my turn to host, and I am GD tomorrow for the Rudolf Challenge.
Oh my word it never rains but at times it pours as it's all or nothing. LOL.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Brilliant aperture card. I guessed that Kate would love it......tartan and a snowman, her favourites lol!
Ang x

Brawny x said...

A very cute card Christine. Fab creation x