Sunday 21 January 2018

Do Something Digital

Good morning.  I'm here today with my DT card for International Art and Soul. Our remit this time, as chosen by Tricia, is to do something digital.  Now this can be using a digi image, or digital papers or maybe actually making a totally digital card, which is what I went for.  Nothing like challenging yourself!!!

Please scroll to the previous post if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club entry.

My Card


I saw a tutorial to make a one layer digital card - using Microsoft Word.  Now this really was a challenge but I persevered and this is how it turned out.  It was not intended to be a wedding card but this was the only image I could find that had a toning background rather than stark white.  I was actually very pleased with it. However, it's not something I will be doing often - I like using die cuts and embellishments too much!! Mind you, no problem with postage costs!

Why not pop over to the blog and see what my teamies decided to do for this challenge?

Take care and keep warm!!


 
 

10 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A great card.
Lydia
X

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
oh my this is fantastic and your have done such a super job of that.
It looks amazing.
I just wouldn't know where to start.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy L said...

More patience than me Christine, looks great, xxxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Mooi trouwkaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Hazel said...

It's great and you were brave going down this route, I couldn't do it. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, what a wonderful card, well done on managing to make a digital card, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

I'm really impressed Christine this looks amazing not something I've tried but it has been well worth it fabulous. love and hugs Carole x

Brawny x said...

A fab card Christine. X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
You have a better grip on technology than me lol!!! I only mess with digital layers when putting my blog address on my blog photos.
Very impressive.
Ang x

Margaret said...

Great card. I so wish I were better at doing digital. Maybe if I invested in some classes I'd be able to do something like this. Hugs, Maggie