Monday 19 February 2018

Oh Deer!

Good morning.  I'm afraid I'm a day late with my card so apologies to Zoe..  I usually post on the Saturday but this week I didn't get chance.  It's Zoe's turn to choose the theme and her choice is "Reindeer".  I'm not sure that either of my cards count as reindeer - one is the stag's head, and the other is a deer with large antlers but I think it's probably near enough.

My Cards
#1

Recipe
6" square kraft card base- Hobbycraft
papers - Trimcraft
Stag - "Christmas Dear" Precious Marieke
Precious Ornaments dies - Memory Box

#2


Recipe
6" square blue card base - Hobbycraft
whithe card - Ryman
Falling Snow e/f - Creative Expressions
image - from Greeting Card Factory Deluxe
Snowflake Corner - Memory Box
blue glitter cards - Jelly Bean Crafts
Sentiment - computer generated
lots of glitter

Well that's another two cards into my Christmas box.  I'm doing quite well so far and if I keep this up I'll do fine ... lol!

It's a miserable, misty, murky day after the beautiful sunny day we had yesterday, but it's winter still when all is said and done.  Roll on spring.

Take care.




17 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Worth waiting for Christine, two beautifully designed cards, my favourite if I had to choose is the second one with the gorgeous winter scene.
Pretty much the same kind of morning here,take care Kate x

Lia said...

I like both cards and I think the deer will also do without the 'rein' (LOL!). Over here: also cold and foggy after a bright sunny day.
Lia xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Two great cards, love them both.
Lydia
X

dutchess said...

Two lovely cards Christine ...loving that stags head and it looks stunning in red and kraft ....we have a dank donk morning as we say here really dreary and wet...still getting on with the housework so don’t care too much ....as you say still winter xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Two great cards and each so different. I like the tartan paper with the stag head and love the picture of the reindeer in the second. Hugs Mrs A. p.s. smiled at your post name.

Jenny L said...

Hi christine,
2 brillantly created cards and they are both so very different but also so wonderfully designed.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Pollard said...

Two great cards with lovely classic designs love the deer on both cards love and hugs Carole x

rachel said...

fabulous cards Christine - really great! Hugs rachel x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Two stunning cards... I am sure they both qualify...
Hugs Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Two beautiful cards, lovely designs.xx[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

scrappymo! said...

Two wonderful cards, Christine. I love the dies you used for the first one. The stags head die is superb!

The second card has such a lovely scene... I really must learn how do get images this way.
Great cards.

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenges Blog and Good Luck !
Maryvonne , DT Member

Chriss America Real said...

These cards are so pretty! I am trying to make Christmas cards this year too. I was so disappointed last year when I ran out of handmade cards and still had family members who wanted them . I have decided that I'm going to make Christmas cards at least once a week .

Hugs,

Chriss

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Christine, lovely images. And I'm sure they all count as deer! You have reminded me about crafting cds! I have a few and never think to look there for images. But yours are beautiful. Hugs, Shaz XxX

Zoe Tant said...

Love both of your cards Christine and it was worth the wait. Your deer are fab whether Rein or not . Zoe x

MaryH said...

Both are just beautiful cards, Christine. I love the stag's head with the red plaid paper. Like the way you've dropped those ornaments along the top too. #2's card is so pretty too, with the winter scene, and the design layout is wonderful to show off this magnificent stag wandering along the road. TFS & Hugs

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Well. at this time of year you do look out of the window and say "it looks like rain dear".
Sorry, couldn't resist. Love your two delightful cards.
Ang x