Sunday 19 March 2017

Embossing

Good morning and here I am with my three in a row! Three cards in three days which seems to be becoming the norm for me these days.  Nothing for a week then like buses three come along at once.  This time it's my DT card for International Art & Soul challenge # 4 and the theme is embossing.  This can be wet or dry embossing or a combination of the two so you have a lot of scope.

Please scroll down if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card.

My Card


Recipe
card base - 6.5 " square - Hobbycraft card stock
blue card - Lime Tree Crafts
embossing folder - All Occasion e/f - magazine freebie (but available at Craft Stash)
sentiment die - Britannia Dies
Delicate Asters die - Heartfelt Creations
sprig leaf die - Sue Wilson

A very simple card to put together but looks very effective and quite special I think.  It also benefits from being flat so good for mailing.

Please pop across to the blog and see the beautiful cards my teamies have produced and you may decide to join us.  We are a Just For Fun Challenge but if you win you will have a lovely banner to place on your blog.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Take care.


Entered into:
 Star Stampz - Add gems  and/ or pearls

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christine and one of my all time favourite embossing folders...your delicate blue flowers look gorgeous

Anne

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, love the design and the pretty embossing. The die cut aster looks fab.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Christine, have this folder too and never used it...x ♥[aNNie]

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Christine this is so beautiful the embossing, flowers and colours are delightful
hugs
lorraine x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Waauw wat een schitterende kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Hazel said...

I've just registered with Craft Stash thanks to your embossing folder. Your card is gorgeous, love it. Hazel x

Mimi said...

Totally gorgeous Christine, such delicate colours and I am in love with your aster die, another for my wish list I think :) :) :) Beautiful creation by a beautiful lady :) :) big hugs, Jane xxxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very beautiful card and your design is so pretty.
Love the slight hint of colour, and your flowers.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MaryH said...

Simply gorgeous....Love this embossing folder...it's just so elegant with the curved element separating the 2 different parts of the design. And your dimensional flowers with the leafy sprigs sets it off so beautifully on this card. (must see if I can find this EF!) TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, beautifully designed with those embossing folders,and I love the curved die, wonderful blooms,Kate x

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

I love this embossing folder it's a definate must have. The flowers are stunning xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A gorgrous card, love the E/F.
Lydia
X

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A stunning card! So soft and elegant!

Sandy said...

What a gorgeous embossed card - absolutely beautiful!!!!
sandy xx

marjorie.tyldesley@outlook.com said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. I do have the embossing folder but only made a card once and I wasn't to pleased with it, yours is terrific.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow! This is just lovely!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Gorgeous card. I thought you'd used a score board, embossing folder and Spellbinders border die.
Truly lovely.
Ang x

Josephine said...

Oh, this is absolutely beautiful!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Gorgeous. Love the embossing and color combo. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Star Stampz. AJ DT SS