Thursday 27 April 2017

Fairies

Good morning and I hope this finds you well and not experiencing too much bad weather.  It's pretty cold here but not too much in the way of snow and hailstones but oh boy we had a doozy of a storm yesterday.  The thunder and lightning were incredible and the hailstones were so bad John was caught in his workshop until it eased off enough for him to get back indoors again.

It's time for a card at MAWTT and this time Janice is hosting the challenge and she wants to see fairies.

My Card


Recipe
6" square base card - purple Adorable Scorable card stock 
Mat - cream pearlescent card stock
background - Scenescapes Lavinia Stamps
fairy, ivy, mushrooms, fairy dust and text stamp - Lavinia Stamps

It was so easy to stamp all these images at the same time with my Hampton Stamp Perfect tool. I came across the Scenescapes, which I forgot were there when I was clearing out my craft room. It's like Christmas all the time because I keep finding more stuff!  I then just had to add some glitter and job done!

Please pop over to the blog and see what the rest of Team A have come up with.

Take care!






14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Christine, lovely sentiment too, thank you, xxx

dutchess said...

Lovely card Christine such vibrant colours and adorable images...super sentiment....xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

beautiful card Christine and what a fabulous sentiment. Hoping at the very least your day is lined with gold. xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Gorgeous card.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, beautifully designed and coloured, love the fairy and her glittery wings, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
yes this card is excellent and wonderfully created.
I love the wonderful design and the colours are so gorgeous.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous magical scene Christine, love the fairy silhouette and her pretty sparkly wings
Lorraine x

Jackie Reader said...

Stunning card Christine xx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning scene the colour is beautiful a very lovely card Love and hugs Carole x

Sandy said...

Wonderful - I love the stamping you did and the background colors could not be more perfect.
Sandy xx

Mrs A. said...

Love the silhouette of the fairy against the fab background. might just have time to play along. hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Christine this is fab! I so love the blue of your background, that wonderful sentiment...but my best bit - those fairy wings!!! FANTASTIC! Jx

Janice said...

Christine this is fab! I so love the blue of your background, that wonderful sentiment...but my best bit - those fairy wings!!! FANTASTIC! Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
I think you and Kate have the same stamps lol! Stunning card and those wings are amazing.
Nippy here but dry.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x