Friday, 26 October 2012

All The presents

Good morning fellow bloggers. Well, I can't believe it but today we have no fog!!! First time for about a  week. It was very cold but I have been wanting to clean my windows so I now feel very virtuous - and flipping cold too!

Christmas is creeping ever nearer so I'm afraid you might be seeing quite a few Christmas cards finding their way onto my blog. Every year I say I'm going to cut   back - but I never do! Still, I enjoy making them and sending them, so that's the main thing.


Click on image to enlarge picture

Today's card uses an LOTV diecut topper with just a little glitter added to the puppy's Santa hat. The backing papers and labels are from Hot Off The Press "Forever Christmas" which was a free pad  in a magazine. Then I just added some gems to lighten it a bit because the papers are a bit dark.

Well I hope you all have a good day. We will be having a busy day! By the time most of you read this we will be driving up to Lancashire to collect something for John, so we thought we might pop into a National Trust property on the way home and make the trip worthwhile for me too.

Love from Christine xx

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments. I read them all and appreciate
each and every one of them!











9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Christine. I love the image and the beautiful papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christine,
    I love your card, the layout, paper colours and of course that image it is all delightful.
    I was looking in my stash yesterday for "Music Paper" could not find any I would want to use.
    Seeing your papers made me think of something!!! I could use my music folder and co-ordinations sanded back.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Christine what a sweet image but then I'm a sucker for LOTV images I feel I must have them all

    What lovely paper that music paper is amazing I usually photocopy music from my piano books but they are always white

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Christine, Such a cute image glittered and I love the layers. Safe journey. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Christine,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, I love your card. I'm going to the SECC in Glasgow on Sunday and LOTV are always there, its the first stand I look for. Enjoy your week-end. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card. I love the image, and the extra sparkle.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine - this is a lovely Christmas card - I just lurve a bit of glitter!!!! I'm a big fan of those freebie papers - great colours. Hope you managed to get John's parcel and also enjoyed yourself on your visit.

    Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving your comments. I read them all and really appreciate each and every one of them.

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog.