Sunday 6 June 2021

Using Toppers at International Art and Soul

 Well here I am for my third post in three days. This time it is my DT card for IAAS where the challenge is to use a pre-made topper. What could be more simple?  I'm sure we will have many entries this time.

If you are looking for my CCC card please scroll to previous post.

My Card

 

I bought this Hunkydory Magazine kit just before Christmas. I had actually finished my cards but I loved the gorgeous gnome images so decided to buy it and use it for this year's cards.The backing card was cut down from one of the A4 sheets of cardstock in the pack. Yet another very simple, but effective, card.

Why not pop across to the blog and check out what the other ladies have made for the challenge.

Take care.


7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your skating gnome card Christine...

Anne

dutchess said...

Such a fun car Christine…love that image….xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That gnome is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Love your Gnomie card Christine, super design, Kate x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just adorable!

Hugs,
Chriss

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Such a beautiful x-mas card, Christine. I love the gnome.
Hugs from your new follower.

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous topper and an elegant card,

Hugz Tinz