Sunday 24 October 2021

Halloween at International Art and Soul

 Good morning. There's a new challenge at IAAS today on the subject of Halloween, but with a little twist - we are also playing Tic Tac Toe so you need to use one of the lines and that can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal.

My Card


Tic Tac Toe Grid


I don't send Halloween cards so I decided to computer generate this card from various images superimposed onto a background. I was quite pleased with the result. I used the first vertical row.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out what my teamies have made for this challenge

Take care.


 


8 comments:

Sall said...

This is brilliant thanks for making me smile

cuilliesocks said...

What a delightful little witch and a lovely card Christine, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Halloween card Christine..love the expression on the witches face..such a fun card

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Christine hugs Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

Adorable that’s such a great card Love an£ hugs Carole x

Margaret said...

Super cute card. I'm impressed that you can create something like this digitally. I have issues with just editing my card photos.

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very cute and seet witch and your card looks brilliant and so lovely.
You are so clever with the computer.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Christine Kiehl said...

Delightful card for sure, love it!