Tuesday 1 March 2022

Friendship at MAWTT

 Good morning and I hope this finds you well. It's time for another challenge at MAWTT and the theme this month is friendship.

My Card


I have been going back and trying to use up some old stash and old dies.The papers and digi image are also very old. They are from Coosty Creations. The sentiment stamp is Kaisercraft . I used Spellbinder Labels 18 and Large ovals.  The corner dies were actually in my box of diecuts and I think they are Cheery Lynn. I coloured the image with Promarkers.

Why not pop across to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made for this challenge?
 
I do hope you have something good planned for your day.
 
Take care.



 

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine ..like the layering if your DSP and your colours.

Anne

Rita said...

Hi Christine. Gorgeous card. Love it. Hugs Rita xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very wonderful card and the design looks brilliant.
So geed to back and use some older dies, I have been trying to do that also.
Love that image of the Lilies and the colours are so pretty.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Christine, lovely colour pallet and design, Kate x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Christine... your card is gorgeous, good layout design and you have coloured the flowers lovely. Have a lovely March and looking forward to seeing your card for our next challenge.
Love Diane Louise xx

Furrbster said...

What a gorgeous design,

Hgz Tinz