Thursday 1 December 2022

It's Christmas at Moving Along with the Times

 Good afternoon.  It's the first of the month and time for the final challenge this year at MAWTT.

My Card


I have used an old Lili of the Valley image from the Art Pads and stamped the sentiment. I also used Sue Wilson's Noble Pierced Rectangles and embossing folder all mounted onto a 5" x  7" white card base. I do wish LOTV would bring back Art Pads - they are far more useful to me than the current printed images. Another flat based card for posting - although with all the postal strikes who knows if our cards will get to their  recipients at all? We'll just have to keep everything crossed.

Take care.

 


 


3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Christine, lovely design and colours, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a gorgeous image and the embossed background ties in with the design beautifully.
Lorraine

Regina said...

gorgeous card!
Regina