Sunday 7 January 2024

Trains, Planes and Automobiles at Dragonfly Dreams

 Good day everybody. TIme for another challenge at Dragonfly Dreams and this month is to make a card using Trains, Planes and Automobiles. You can any or all of the above modes of transport.

My Card


I have decided to use up some of my old stash so I used scraps of patterned paper and cardstock and wait for it ............. Peel offs! remember those? I was going through some old stuff and I cannot believe how many peel offs I have in my collection! Well there are four bits fewer now. 😀😄😉

Hope you are all well.




5 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Christine….a great masculine looking card…love it always so difficult to think up….xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, and welcome back, I do hope that this year will be much better for you.
A fabulous male card, great design and colour pallet, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine CAS card love the image and great design,I have a few peel offs too lol.
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Very funky masculine card Christine and great way to use up some of those peel offs! Thanks so much for having me as guest designer at Dragonfly Dreams this month.
Pauline xx

Helen said...

I think a lot of us have got a secret stash of peel offs somewhere!!

Great card and a fabulous idea to use up some of your scraps.

Thanks for another fab DT project for Dragonfly Dreams.

Helen x