Thursday 10 December 2015

MAWTT - To A Special Person At Christmas

Good morning and hope this finds you all well.The challenge at  MAWTT this week has been set by Carole and she asked us to make a card for a special person at Christmas.  I have made this card for my sister to give her next door neighbours ( I don't actually have any neighbours so no use to me ... lol!),  They are a super couple and have been experiencing some difficulties over the last few months so Jeanie asked me to make a card to let them know how special they are.

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" base card - made from Rymans cardsock
Red cardstock - Rymans
Frosty swirls e/f - Creative Expressions
Provence dies - Creative Expressions
Poinsettias - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls - from stash
Sentiment - computer generated

Well not long now till the fat old guy dressed in red makes his annual visit. I hope you are all getting prepared.  Personally I have never been so unprepared - never!!!  Still, it will all fall into place in the end I'm sure.

Another short and sweet post again.

Take care.



17 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Christine,,
Love your card it is absolutely STUNNING. Oh! how I wish I was your Neighbour!!
It's amazing how one day in the year can cause so much "work" .... all worth it though.
Have a good day
Patricia xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christine love the die

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous in the striking red and white colour scheme Christine and the dies you have used look fabulous.
Lorraine

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kerstkaart Christien.
Mooie mal heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

lydia jordan said...

Hi Christine,
A really lovely card.
Lydia
X

Brawny x said...

A lovely card Christine. X

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Christine.xxx

Carole said...

Beautiful card Christine
Hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, love the pretty die and colours
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, a beautiful card and one I'm sure the neighbour will love. Wonderful die and love the red and white together, Kate x

Hazel said...

Christine, a gorgeous card. Your sisters neighbour will love it. She won't get 2 of these that's for sure and it will stand out from the rest. Hazel X

Carol said...

A beautiful card Christine, those dies are gorgeous. Carol x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning so elegant They will be so thrilled when they receive this just gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Wendy L said...

Stunning card Christine. xxxx

Janice said...

Christine this is gorgeous! What a beautiful die and I so love poinsettias. I'm sure your sisters neighbours will love it, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
That's no way to talk about your postman lol!
Love red and white so this is a smasher for me. Sure that Jeanie's neighbours will be touched.
Ang x

Zoe Tant said...

I am behind too, but hope to catch up now my classes have finished. I'm sure your sister neighbours will love this elegant pretty card Christine. Happy Christmas to you. Zx