Friday 1 July 2016

Snow Angel

Good morning.  It's time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and the theme, chosen by Anet, is "Snow Much Fun - things to do in the snow". The alternate theme is to add three embellishments.  That means you can use either theme, or even combine the two.  Mine actually combines the two - although if I'm honest that was by chance rather than design.  When I had finished my card I realised that I had added pearls, a snowflake and a row of icicles.  Anyway, I'm sure you will be able to make a card to fit - but remember Christmas Cards Only. 

My Card


Recipe
6" square base card - cardstock from the Range
 Papers - LOTV "Snow Princess"
purple pearl card - Hunkydory Adorable Scorable
Embossing folder - Snowflake Lattice Creative Expressions
Image - "Snow Angel" from The Paper Shelter
Icicle die - Joy!Crafts
Sentimetn - computer generated
Pearls - Hobby House
Snowflake - was already die cut in my box so not sure which it is
Promarkers to colour

 We are sponsored this time by Crafts U Love who are offering £10 to spend instore.


Hope this finds you all well. This post is sceduled because I am off to the NEC today  I was given a complimentary ticket so I thought I would go and see what this new show is like. The emphasis is on Stitching and Sewing I think.  None of the usual papercraft/stamping companies.

Well that's all from me so take care.






15 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a cute image and the colours and glitter are fabulous.
Kath x

LOU said...

Beautiful card Christne. Love the colours.
Lou xo

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Christine x

Hazel said...

Brilliant card Christine. I hope you enjoyed the show! Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Christine, cute little image and brilliant layout, Kate x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Christine...love all the sparkle, especially that lovely row of icicles. hugs, Pat K x

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Christine.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

Your Snow Angel looks like she is having loads of fun. I hadn't heard of this term until recently! Love the sparkle. Hope you enjoyed the show. Hugs Mrs A.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun love the colours and love the Icicle's at the top of the card hugs cheryl xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love that icicle border and your gorgeous colours so lovely love and hugs Carole x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
sorry I am a bit late with my comment.
Love this gorgeous card, and that image and design are ace as usual.
Love the glittery icicle border as it looks so very wonderful and glittery.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue B said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Christine… love the pretty colour combo and the fab sparkles! the icicle border looks really fab! great sentiment too! ;-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xxx

Lia said...

Hey Christine,
yes we are home again after a great trip in England and Scotland with nice wether 80% of the time. W enjoyed it all sooo very much! Miss it already....
I am glad you also had fine weather and enjoyed your stay in Scotland as well!
You made some great cards lately. I have to make some, because the ones I am showing on my blog have been made in advance.
No inspiration yet....
Best wishes!!
Hugs,
Lia

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Very pretty card and the sparkle on the icicles and snowflake is a fab colour.
Sorry you didn't get on very well at the show. I think there were a few card craft companies listed but looked like mainly sewing stuff.
Best wishes.
Ang x