Sunday 18 September 2016

OSAAT - Something Special

Good morning to you all.  Challenge 271 at OSAAT is to make something special which could be for birthday, anniversary, new baby, new home .... You get the picture I'm sure and the remit is so wide that I'm sure you can find something if you care to join us in our challenge.

Please scroll down to the previous post if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card.

My Card


Recipe
6 " white square base card
purple card - Rymans
image and backing papers - Stitchy Bear
Promarkers to colour
pearls from stash

I used the Iris Digital Stamp and Paper Pack  from the designer Coosty Creations.  There are four papers included in the pack and I really wanted to use them all but in the end I settled on three.

We would love you to join us this time and you could win $10 to spend instore.


Well that's all from me today.  Hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far.

Take care.



9 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooi kleur papier heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Lia said...

Two cards this weekend: you have been busy! And both are so very nice! I love the colours of this one and the lovely scenery of the card below.
The heat has gone, and I am glad about that!!
Lia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine and pretty papers that match your image so well

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Christine, lovely coloured image and design, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, love the colour and all the layers
Lorraine x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty card, love the colours you have used.
Lydia
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very super card, and such a very lovely design also.
Love the papers used as well.
Love and bug hugs from my house to yours.
Now that should have read big not bug, but I have caught a bug from somewhere so I left it in.
Feeling as though I have been run over by a train. LOL.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh sweetie this is one really beautiful card,the image and papers,go together beautifully adore the layers you have created love hugs Cherylxxxxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Apologies as I somehow missed this.
Love the papers. They complement each other beautifully. Superb layering, as usual, and lovely image.
Best wishes.
Ang x