Sunday 19 August 2018

Nautical Card for IAAS

Good morning.  This is my DT post for International Art And Soul where the theme is Marine, Ocean, Sea.



My Card


Recipe
6" square card base from navy pearlescent card - stash
backing paper - from my digi stash
image - from digi stash
ship's anchor  - Cheery Lynn Designs
pennant dies - Creative Expressions

The backing paper started life as creamy brown but I digitally altered it so it fitted my theme better. So this is another card for my male box.

Please pop across to the blog and see what my team mates have come up with this for this challenge.  We are a Just For Fun Challenge so don't give prizes but you might still like to join us.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.






12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and design xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Christine

Anne

Zoe Tant said...

Super masculine card Christine. Zoe x

Mimi said...

Oh such a super 'male' box card, your collection is certainly growing :) Super colour editing on your paper Christine, you got the colours matching perfectly :) Hugs Jane xxxxx

Wendy L said...

Perfect for the theme, xxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Christine, this card is so pretty! Love the addition of an anchor with your beautiful image!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful nautical scene, fabulous colours and design, Kate x x

Hazel said...

Love the image and embellishments, perfect male card. Hazel x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Super image and super card.
Love the anchor die.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely gorgeous. My eyes glazed over at the mention of digitally enhanced though.!! Much too technical for me I'm afraid. Hugs Mrs A.

Carole Pollard said...

Great card what a perfect image this looks brilliant love and hugs Carole x

Josephine said...

Gorgeous! I love the image, and you've matted and embellished it to perfection!