Thursday 30 August 2018

Gingham or Buttons for MAWTT

Good morning.  Time for another challenge at MAWTT for Team A.  Kaz wants to see gingham or buttons.  As you can see I have gone with gingham and instead of a card I have made a milk carton which contains a blue candle in a glass votive. Handy to have a little gift already prepared for when needed.

My Project



Recipe
gingham cardstock - old stash
diecuts - Parisian Motif (or maybe the accents) Spellbinders
leaf sprigs - foliage Spellbinders
blue roses - old stash
thistles - old stash
organza ribbon - Hobbycraft

As you can see I added embellishments to all four sides but not as elaborate as the front. It's quite a while since I did one of these and it is so quick and easy that I might prepare a few more to have on hand.

Why not pop across to the blog and check out what the rest of the team have made?

I cannot believe it's already Thursday!  Last time I looked it was only Sunday!!! Time flies when you're having fun ... lol!  😀😁  

Take care and I hope everyone is well.





6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous box.xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Very pretty gift bag.
Lydia
x

dutchess said...

Such a pretty gift bag Christine...loving your embellishments....not made any of these for a while must have a go again as they are useful to have xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning box I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Wow Christine, this is gorgeous, xxx
Thank you, xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love this idea for a gift Christine. I've several sheets of gingham card that I've not used for ages and you've given me the inspiration to use it again!!

Happy crafting....

June/Team B