Sunday 23 June 2019

Stars and Stripes

Good morning.  Today my card is my DST card for the challenge at IAAS the theme of which is Stars and/or Stripes.  I managed to incorporate both into my card.

If you are looking for my CCC card please scroll down to previous post.

My Card 


Recipe 
5" x 7" tent card - black card Rymans
silvery grey card - ancient card from stash
striped card - Pennies Worth
lime card - LimeTree Crafts
starry e/f - Tatty Teddy
star dies - the Works
Stitched Flags and pennants - Sue Wilson 

I never use this bright lime green but it just added a lovely pop of color and seemed to bring it alive. I used a peel off birthday greeting on the pennants. Actually, although I call it lime green the colour on the pack says "chartreuse" - very posh - but still lime to me!

I think this card could be for anyone but it will be added to my small stock of male cards.  Please pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have made for this challenge.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 






7 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love your card, as you say gret for a man.
Lydia
x

Lia said...

You are already in christmasmood (I am not!) and made great cards!
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Christine, love your design and colours, hope you'r having a lovely weekend, Kate x

Hazel said...

A beautiful card to follow the theme and I love your colours - lime green is a favourite of mine. Hazel x

Mimi said...

Such a versatile card Christine and that wonderful lime green or are we meant to be posh and say chartreuse lol couldn't be more perfect, what a wonderful pop it gives.

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Christine, great design
Lorraine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card design and great colours Christine

Anne