Thursday 19 December 2019

Anything But a Card at MAWTT

Good morning.  It is very wet here and I am on my way out very soon for any last minute shopping etc.

This is our final challenge for 2019 at Moving Along With The Times - but we will be back in the new year with a couple of changes.

My Project


Recipe
pillar candle - Asda
rubber stamp - Little Ivy from LOTV
sentiment stamp -from stash
border die - Our Daily Bread (now Divinity Designs)
red poinsettias- from stash
glass candle dish - Asda

I haven't made one of these candles for some years and I quite enjoyed it.  If I get chance  over the next few days I 'll do another one - finding the time will be the problem!!

Anyway, pop across to the bog and see what my teamies have come up with.

Take care and enjoy your day.






6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully decorated candle Christine, I always manage to melt a bit of mine whenever I've had a go, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine I love how you have decorated this candle it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautifully decorated candle Christine

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful candle.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR
Lydia
x

Furrbster said...

This is really gorgeous!

Hugz Tinz

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creativity...Popping in to say Happy New year and thanks for being a great crafting on line friend.xx