Sunday 8 December 2019

Humour for Christmas Card Club

Good morning and I hope you are all well.  I can see a little sunshine this morning which makes a nice change. I totally forgot to do this post even though my card has been ready for a few days.  Ah well, better late than never.  This is our last challenge this year and Rachel chose humour

My Card


This is a small A6 card using an image from Bugaboo "JJ Cheers".  The backing paper was made digitally and I added the cocktail glasses. The sentiment is computer generated.

A very quick post but I have a lot to do today so I will just crack on.

Take care and have a good day.






10 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Fun card. love the image.
Lydia
X

dutchess said...

a lovely sunny morning here as well although blowing a gale.....
love the card really made me smile this morning Christine....xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your cared made me smile Christine, love it

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous fun image for your card Christine.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant image Christine and a great fun card, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card, love the image.
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
A really fun card... love it
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

Definetly 10 out of 10for this card for Rachel’s challenge. Hugs Valery Anne.

aussie aNNie said...

Fun n happy card.xx

Elizabeth said...

A great fun card - I can think of a few cousins who'd appreciate that image. Sorry I'm late. xx