Sunday 22 November 2020

Pink Christmas at IAAS

 Good morning.  Time for another challenge at IAAS where the challenge is to make it pink.

 If you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card please scroll down to previous post.

My Card


I made a step card with acetate for a change.  The pink paper isn't Christmas paper but it doesn't look too out of place. I found the diecuts when I was going through a box looking for something else and they were ideal for this. I stamped the sentiment onto the same paper and die cut with a Spellbinders die. A ribbon bow and a bit of glitter and that was it.  I must admit that I took the photo before the glue was quite dry and the sentiment slipped.  Fortunately I was able to push it back up before it dried totally.

Why not pop across to the blog and see what my teamies have made for the challenge?

Take care and enjoy your day.




8 comments:

Rita said...

Pretty in Pink comes to mind. Looks beautiful Christine. Hugs Rita xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute card Christine..love all the cute pets..

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the pink and sweet images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

It looks great Christine. I never make shaped cards nowadays but might need to rethink. Hazel x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chrisitne,
what a wonderful stepper card and that design looks brilliant.
Pink is the in colour this Christmas so this card is right on the mark for 2020.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Zoe Tant said...

Cute images on a lovely card Christine. Zoe x