Tuesday 1 December 2020

Winter or Summer Holiday Theme at MAWTT

 Hello and I hope this finds you all okay. Well here we are at the end of the year and who would have thought that almost nine months have passed and we are still in some kind of lockdown - some of us more than others.  Fortunately we are in Tier 2 but it still won't make a great deal of difference to us we will just continue as we have been doing and only going out for shopping .  If it helps prevent the spread of teh virus I'm all for it!

Time for another card at MAWTT and Wendy has chosen the theme of holidays, either summer or winter.

My Card


This is a six inch square base card made from Ryman's card stock.  I printed the image on to a large piece of white card to make one layer of image and sentiment.  The image is from Ruth Moorehead and so cute. My brother and sisters and I used to love sledging when the snow came and we lived on a bit of a hill so it was ideal. The sentiment is from Sue Wilson. A few gems finished it making it nice and flat for posting.

Why not take a look at the blog and see what my team mates have come up with?

Enjoy your day.




6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Another cute little Christmas card Christine

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. That image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Love it Christine and such a cute image, xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
those Moorhead images are always sooooooo! cute.
I love this one and the colours are so fab and not too over the top like some.
Reminds me of the old black and white photos that my Mum would touch up with a little colour as they used to do in the older days.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, I love card, a sweet image and I love the mainly red and white colour theme. Good to hear that you and John continue to be well and keeping safe, Kate x