Friday 5 November 2021

Candy Canes or for a child at Winter Wonderland

 Good  morning from a very cold and frosty Oxfordshire. Time for Winter Wonderland today. We don't have a sponsor this time so our cards are just for fun, but you still need to follow the theme which is Candy Canes and/or For a Child.

My Card



I have used an image from the Nitwits Collection "Gnome for Christmas".  There are are some fabulous images and papers in this digital collection so you are really spoilt for choice.  I think my image covers the brief - gnomes are such great fun and can therefore be for adults or children, and I also have a candy cane in there too. I just used Sue Wilson Noble Pierced rectangles to cut the image and mat.

Why not pop across to the blog and see the great cards from the rest of the team.

Take care and stay warm.



5 comments:

dutchess said...

Great card Christine…love the gnome image it’s really cute….
Frosty and sunny here as well today…take care xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Christine I love Nitwits papers hugs Sue x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Christine, it's a lovely card, fab colours and design, Kate x

Furrbster said...

He is cute!!!

Hugz Tinz