Sunday 7 November 2021

Wreath for Christmas Card Club

 Good morning and hope you are are well.  We have had some extremely frosty morning and yesterday didn't warm up until after lunch. However, today it is bright and sunny, albeit chilly.  A lovely morning to go for a nice long walk. I chose the theme this time and as you see I have gone with wreaths.

My Card



I used an 8 inch piece of cardstock, diecut a circle for the centre, embossed and then folded the card.

I used John Lockwood dies - snow flower, poinsettia, various leaves and twigs. The sentiment is a Sue Wilson die. I used a piece of acetate sandwiched between two circle diecuts   from Crafts Too stitch hole round dies and which I embossed with a falling snow folder from Crafters Companion. The centres are Nuvo Crystal dies.

Enjoy your day. 



12 comments:

dutchess said...

Absolutely beautiful…love this card design Christine…really shows off your beautiful wreath….great challenge ….take care xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful design and you have created a wonderfully dimensional card, I love it.
Lorraine

gwen70 said...

Absolutely beautiful xx

cuilliesocks said...

A stunning Christine, gorgeous flowers and a wonderful design. I always think whit on white is so elegant.
A super challenge Christine, loved it, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Stunning catfish ….so pretty …..
Hugs Sylvie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Clever way to create a wreath and lovely colour combo too. Zoe x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This is so beautiful! A wonderful design, and the flowers are Wow!!

Furrbster said...

Wow this is really beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

rachel said...

That is so pretty...love it! Hugs Rachel x

Elizabeth said...

Stunning and inspirational card. The wreath is so pretty. I'd like to try making something similar. Elizabeth xx

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Christine xx