Friday 1 April 2022

Baby Animals at MAWTT

 Time for a new challenge at MAWTT and this time it is to use baby animals. I used a little artistic license here - a baby and a baby's teddy bear. This is a page from an album I made for my niece when her baby was born last year.

My Project

 

The album is 8 inches square and is in the style of a port folio. I used papers and elements from Nitwits- Baby Beautiful Neutral. You can also get it in Baby Girl and Baby Boy but my other niece is  pregnant and so I can use this set whether she has a boy or a girl.


4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Christine

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Christine and a lovely layout.
Bitter cold here, but at least the snow has gone, the mountains are covered though. Keep cosy, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
this is a gorgeous page from your Album.
A fabulous design too and whaat a lovely Baby picture.
I have not long ago finished a 8"x8" Album first one I have made of that size.
Hope all is well at the Harrop towers.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.