Thursday 5 May 2022

12 Months of Christmas LinkUp Winter Sports

 Good morning. This morning I am showing my DT card for The 12 Months of Christmas LinkUp challenge. As always the challenge is Anything Goes with the option of following the twist.  This month the twist is Winter Sports. The Sleigh Belles team show their cards at the beginning of the month and mid month there will be cards from the Merry MAidens.

My Card


I think the image might be from Ruth Morehead but I am really not certain because it has been in my digi image folder from long before I started blogging at time when I didn't make a note of this sort of thing.  (Another name that is hovering in my mind is Sylvia Zet.) If you know different please let me know. The background paper is one from DDDoodles. As the image is a png. I just superimposed it onto the backing paper and it looks very effective.  A little glitter to the fur and one very quick Christmas card.

Hope you are all well.

Take care.




2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Christine …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute image Christine and a lovely card

Anne