Sunday 28 August 2022

Birthday at IAAS

 Good morning and time for a new challenge at IAAS. The theme this time is birthdays.

My Card 

 


I found a couple of toppers in my stash that I had bought many years ago when the local craft shop was closing down. These things do come in very handy in an emergency don't they?

The 5" x 7" basecard is made from an A4piece of bronze cardstock, the dull gold cardstock has a very fine ribbed appearance and  I matted the toppers onto rust colored card. The clock embellishment was from my stash and then I just added  the little brass buttons which were from my button tin.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out the great cards from my team mates? 

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend whatever you have planned.




6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely masculine card Christine...

Anne

Hazel said...

It's beautiful and the images and layout are perfect. x

dutchess said...

Great card Christine I am always amazed at the stuff we have in our craft rooms….xxxx

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. I love all the different embellishments and textures you used. It is fun to find just the right thing in our crafty supplies.

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a super male card and such a lovely design also.
Love the nautical theme and the colours used.
Yes topper come in very handy for a quick card and also a masculine one too.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L

NatureFootstep said...

love the ship and the old map :)