Sunday 18 September 2022

Christmas Trees for Christmas Card Club

 Time for another challenge for our little group.  I missed the last challenge two weeks ago because we booked a late holiday - first time away since before lockdown. We went to a cottage on a farm in Suffolk  which was fabulous and great scenery from the cottage - including the llamas and horses. The weather was also very hot so we we were lucky.  When we got home we found there had been some rain which fillled a couple of our water butts - very much needed!!

My Card



 My card is 6" x 6".   The backing papers are from Me To You "Winter Wonderland"  which I have had for a few years and now am starting to use up some old stash.    An LOTV topper from many years ago.   I die cut the tree with Dees Distinctively A Cut Above  (what a mouthful that is!) and used glitter card - yet more very old stash.   The sentiment circle is from Craftwork Cards and  the pearls are from my stash.  It's flat enough for posting I think so I stopped myself from adding too much in the way of embellishments.
 
Have a good day.

 

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card Christine and always a lovely feeling to be using up some older stash - maybe making room for some new? :o)
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Gorgeous card Christine…love that LOTV image and the added tree die cut is just a perfect embellishment….
So glad you got away for a break….take care xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful LOTV card Lorraine, I love the topper and the colours, beautifully put together.
Pleased to hear you managed to get away for a wee break, hope your batteries are recharged, Kate x

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card, love it xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card for Zoe’s Challenge…
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the colour scheme and that fab lotv topper
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
your card is gorgeous and such a very wonderful design also.
I thought that was a LOTV image you can always recognise their images.
Love al the fabulous elements used to create this beautiful card.
So glad you managed to have a holiday and the weather was kinf to you.
I expect you needed that.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Furrbster said...

what a wonderful christmas card!!

Hugz Tinz