Sunday 5 March 2023

Christmas Card Club Songs/Carols

 Good morning.  I have been missing for a while and have missed the last two challenges but I was determined to participate this time.

My Card

 

I used a very old but well loved Lili of the Valley rubber stamp coloured with Promarkers, I printed the musical score onto vellum. 

The cold weather and probably more snow are due to return later in the week. I doubt it will be like just before Christmas when we were snowed in for almost a week. I'm cold enough now!  I do seem tofeel the cold much more these days.  My brother calls me a soft southerner now not the hardy northerner I used to be.

Take care.

Christine



2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, good to see you here. Sorry that life is causing you issues, I hope you manage to come through it all soon.
Your card is beautiful, I love the angel image and how lovely the music printed on to vellum is, a wonderful design, Hugs Kate x

dutchess said...

Hi Christine I love that LOTV image it just gorgeous on your card….
We are just about to have our central heating boiler replaced today and tomorrow so I am hoping the snow and cold doesn’t arrive!…..just our luck,take care xxxx