Monday 6 March 2023

DragonFly Dreams March Challenge - Outdoors

 Good morning . Today I have my DT card for the Dragonfly Dreams challenge blog.

https://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/march-challenge-outdoors.html

 


I used an image from Joanna Sheen which reminds me of driving out for Sunday lunch.

I then added mats and layers using a brick embossing folder and a brick paper.

It's very simple but a great on for those pesky males in our lives who are more difficult to make cards for.

Why not pop over to the blog and check out the catds from my team mates and maybe you will decide to join in with us?


Take care.

Christine

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card love the image and brick embossing
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card, love the topper
Lorraine x