Sunday 6 August 2017

Bags and Boxes for International Art and Soul

Hi, I'm back again.  This time I am showing a box I made for IAAS.  This is another one I had in my stash which I hadn't even photographed.  I really must start making use of these boxes.

Please scroll down to previous post for my Christmas Card Club card.

My Project



Recipe
Cream cardstock - WH Smith
Paper - Webster's Pages
Punched edge - Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

This box is 2 inches deep and 4 inches square so it will hold quite a reasonable sized gift.  Or quite few choccies!!  

Unfortunately the names of the MS punches are on the boxes but not the punches and the boxes have long since been dispatched to the recycler so I don't know the name of them.

Pleas pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team have come up with.

Well yesterday we had some sunshine but a rather mixed day overall.  I think we are about to have some pretty rough weather - but after all it's summer so what can you expect ...lol  ?

Take care and enjoy your day.

10 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful box, it would delight anybody to receive a gift in it.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

This is a gorgeous and very romantic box! I love MS punches and have got a lot of them: they always make a beautiful finishing touch to creations!
Lia xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the fab design.xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterend doosje.Mooi papier heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous creation Christine, xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning box Christine, beautifully designed and would make any gift special, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Absolutely stunning. I wouldn't want to give it away lol!
Today has been much better weather wise. Lovely to see washing back on the line.
Have a good week.
Ang x

Brawny x said...

What an amazing box Christine. So, so pretty. Thanks for your email, I'll answer shortly x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful box Christine, lovely papers used.x[aNNie]

Unknown said...

Schitterend doosje.Mooi papier heb je gebruikt.
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub