Sunday 25 November 2018

Funny Christmas at IAAS

Good morning and I hope this finds you all well and warm.  It's flipping cold here.  I must be getting soft in my old age because I certainly never used to feel the cold like I do now.

Today's card is my DT card for IAAS where the remit was to provide a funny Christmas card.

My Card 




 I went down the totally digital route. The beach scene, Santa sunbathing and the speech bubble were all  from my Greeting Card Factory programme.   I merged them together, gave it a white border and added some text which unfortunately is not showing up too well. I printed it off and then added it to a red card base. You also cannot see the glitter on his hat and shorts but it looks fine in real life.

Why not pop across to the blog and check out the funny offerings from my team mates?

I shall be back tomorrow with my Christmas Card Club  card.

Until then take care.




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card Santa looks so happy taking a well earned break. Take care. Hugs Jackie

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A fun card made me smile.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Super fun card Christine, love the image.
It's an age thing, we are the same here, heating on full blast, have a lovely Sunday, Kate x

Hazel said...

Your digital card looks great. I love that Santa image. x

Chriss America Real said...

You did a great job of following the theme! This card is so cute and funny .

Hugs,

Chriss