Sunday 9 December 2018

Sparkle and Shine at IAAS

Good morning.  Here I am with my third card in three days.  This time, as you can see, it is time to sparkle for IAAS. This time the challenge will run for four weeks to give the DT a chance to spend time with family and friends over the Christmas season.

If you are looking for my card for the Christmas Card Club challenge please scroll down to previous post.

My Card



Recipe
centre step card die -  Press Cut 
silver non-shed glitter card - Crafters Companion
silver mirri card - Crafters Companion
candle die - Winter Wonderland collection Crafters Companion
holly corner dies - Joanna Sheen
sentiment die - Britannia

I think the card pretty much speaks for itself - it is just a very sparkly CAS card.

Well that's it from today.  We are having visitors today so I need to wrap up their gift and sort out a Christmas card! Nothing like being last minute!!

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.





10 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Christine, xxxx

Lia said...

You made some gorgeous cards this week and I like them all. I hope you are fine!
Lia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely step Christmas card Christine

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is so beautiful Christine, I love all that sparkle and what lovely dies. It's a fabulous design, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chriss America Real said...

This is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have seen this season . It is so lovely and elegant .

Hugs,

Chriss

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
A beautiful card and you certainly get the sense of sparkle and shine.
Love the stepper design.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

I nearly missed seeing this card. So glad I spotted it though. Love all the sparkle and the card shape you have used really sets off the candles. Have done the last of my shopping now so if it isn't in the fridge, freezer or the cold store we won't be having it. Mind you I have lots of ducks going spare. Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

Hazel said...

A beautiful card Christine, someone is going to be very lucky. I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting. I hope your year ahead is better than this last one. Hazel x

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I do love some sparkle.

Wishing you a very happy Christmas and all good wishes for the New Year.