Thursday 3 January 2019

Music, Music, Music at MAWTT

Good morning and Happy New Year to you all.  After a bad few weeks at the end of the year I took a complete break from card making and blogging for the past few weeks but now I'm back - hopefully refreshed!!

This my first card of the new Year. At MAWTT Carole is our host this time and her theme is "Music, Music, Music".

My Card 


Recipe
4" x 6" base card
grey cardstock from stash
white linen card stock - a scrap from stash
birds on a wire die - Spellbinders
computer generated sentiment 

A simple CAS card but I do like the clean lines. I find CAS cards hard to make because I always want to add more.  I am going to be making more until I get to the point where I know when to stop ... lol!

Please pop over and check out the DT's cards on the blog.

Take care.




4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hi Christine, lovely to have you back.
Love your sweet card, thank you, xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Christine....Lovely card and I just love that sentiment...

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie