Sunday 28 April 2019

Birthday Card for International Art and Soul

Good morning.   This is my DT card for IAAS where our host is Crafty Girl and she would like to see a birthday card. Couldn't be simpler than that could it?

Please scroll down to previous post if you are looking for my card for the Christmas Card Club.

My Card

Recipe
6" square base card
topper - Little Claire Designs
papers -  "Petal Fresh" Lili of the Valley old stash
ribbon and pearls from stash
blue card - stash

A simple, fresh looking card  using some old LOTV papers.  I forgot to photograph the inside which said "..... it's your birthday", which I computer generated, but I think you've got the idea.

We are a "Just For Fun" blog but why not pop across and see if the DT can give you any inspiration?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Take care and happy crafting.








8 comments:

Lia said...

Beautiful design with those matching designpapers!
Lia xx

dutchess said...

Such a pretty card and totally coordinated with that lovely topper....gorgeous xxxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Ptty card.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

HI Christine..a very pretty card and I love the topper you used.

Anne

Hazel said...

Your card is beautiful. I rarely choose blue to make my cards but when I see any others they look great. It was freezing an hour ago when I took Lily for a walk and now it'a quite hot. I'm having a restful afternoon now. Enjoy your day too. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Christine, lovely topper and design, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love the design. The papers and topper are very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Josephine said...

Beautiful - I love the delicate blues!