Saturday 27 April 2019

Cosy and Cute for the Christmas Card Club

Good morning.  Here I am a day early with my card for the Christmas Card Club. Zoe has chosen our theme.  If we are unable to make a card for a particular theme we now have the option of Anything Goes.  I always follow the theme because, for me, I like the challenge of doing something I may be unfamiliar with.  My cards today are all cute but not so much cosy, so I hope Zoe is happy with that.

My Cards

Card #1

Recipe
6" square base card - Rymans 
dull gold card - Anna Marie Designs
white card - Rymans
image - Ruth Morehead image ? from Sylvia Zet
Nestabilities Labels 11- Spellbinders
snowflake lattice e/f - Sue Wilson 
Noel die - First Edition

Cards #2 and #3



Both CAS one layer card printed directly onto linen cardstock
and cut to A6 size. 
Digi images unknown - in stash for many years
Peel off sentiments on first card and computer generated sentiment on second.

Well I think we have seen the last of the good weather but at least we had a hot and sunny Bank Holiday for a change.   Enjoy the weekend everybody.

Take care and happy crafting.



11 comments:

dutchess said...

Three lovely cute cards Christine...great images funny how we have so much in our stash....xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine
Three lovely cards, robins are so cute.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

All so lovely Christine, lovely images on them all, xxxx

Rita said...

Good Morning Christine. Three beautiful cards and I love all three of them. I'm sure Zoe will love them too. Blue Skies this morning after me scheduling my post yesterday. Contrary weather. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really cute set of cards Christine. Love the sweet little angels.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Three really sweet Christmas cards Christine

Annd

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, loving all of your cards, so very cute, lovely images one and all, Kate x

rachel said...

Great cute cards Christine - really lovely makes to add to your stash!!! Hugs rachel x

Elizabeth said...

Three lovely cards that fit the CCC brief perfectly. And isn't it nice to be able to finally use those bits from your stash? Elizabeth xx

Mrs A. said...

3 lovely cards here. Most definetly cute and cozy looking. Hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

They are indeed very cute and I love them all. So varied and yet all perfect for the challenge. hugs Zoe x