Monday 28 October 2019

Celebrate Autumn with IAAS

Good morning. Another frosty night again but, like yesterday, it already looks as if it is going to be bright but chilly day.  Nice change from rain.

Apologies to Jane and the team at IAAS because I am late posting my DT card. The theme, as you can see, is to celebrate Autumn.  When I remembered the quote on this image I decided it would be absolutely perfect.

My Card




I made a 7" x 5" base card using kraft card, and matted it with a lovely reddish card from my stash. There is a very subtle glimmer to the card which doesn't come over on the picture. This card is the exact shade of the maple trees in Sainsbury's car park!  There are masses of maple trees here and at this time of year it is a pleasure to drive into the car park. I  found the poem on line sometime ago and downloaded it knowing it would come in useful at some stage. The acorns and leaves are John Next Door "Acorns and Leaves".

Hope everybody is well and that you have a great day planned.

Take care.





6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the verse on your beautiful card Christine

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card.
Lydia
X

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the verse.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love that verse and all the details you have added. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, absolutely gorgeous card, it's a lovely verse and love how it's the focus of your card, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous card Christine and love the verse

June x