Saturday 5 October 2019

It's Merry and Bright at Winter Wonderland

Good morning to you all and I hope this finds you all well. This post was due yesterday but my new computer was delivered late yesterday morning and I had no access to my computer until the evening while John was setting it up and transferring stuff over from one to the other.  That is an ongoing task as there is a lot to sort.  However, at least I have access to emails, blogger etc. And that is when I discovered that although I thought I had scheduled my post it certainly didn't appear.  I didn't realise this until evening so I decided to delay posting until this morning.

My Card 


Recipe 
 6"square base card - cut from ivory Card Craft UK card
backing papers - "Handmade Holidays" by Simple Stories
digi images - Sherry West
square notched corner dies - Presscut
snowflake dies - The Works
Promarkers to colour.

This is my DT card for Winter Wonderland.  We have a new sponsor this month Sherry West Art and she is offering "a surprise " for the winner!

Why not pop across to the blog and check out what the rest of the team have made with the images Sherry supplied and maybe get some inspiration.

Take care.


Entered into:
Crafty Friends Challenge 120 anything goes Christmas






10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning Christmas card. That mouse is so cute. I hope all goes well with your new computer. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so cute Christine, it's a sweet image and a super design. Wishing you well with the new computer, at least John will know what to do, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine, and such a sweet mouse
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine.
I have to have a new laptop too, xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kerstkaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Christine

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Afternoon Christine,
Lovely card.
Lydia
x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just adorable! I love the little mouse .

Hugs,

Chriss

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Such a cute card Christine

June x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Christine… Your mouse card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. It fits perfectly with our ‘Christmas’ challenge theme. Hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]