Sunday 10 November 2019

Anything Goes at Christmas Card Club

Good morning and I hope everybody is well. Gosh yesterday we had such a hard frost that I couldn't actually scrape the ice off the windscreen. Serves me right I guess for forgetting to put it under the carport.  I had to wait almost an hour before it could be done. I couldn't believe that an hour or so later the rain started to come down in torrents and it rained the entire day.  Very odd weather.

 This week's challenge is Anything Goes, which I actually find more difficult.  I prefer to have a theme to work towards, but that's just me.   It's been a very busy week or more, so again I have only one card to show. However, I have been getting on very well with my Christmas cards so I think I'm still on target.

My Card


Recipe
7" square base card - using Craft UK Ltd card stock
gold mirri card - Crafters Companion
Christmas Words die - Create a Card Crafters Companion
Snowflake ribbon die - Poppystamps


I think did pretty well in photographing this card.  Usually mirri card is so difficult and catches the light and reflections etc. So all in all not too bad at all. I love this die because you need to do so little with it to create a pretty card.  Ideal for batch making.
Anyway, thats all from today.

Take care and enjoy your day.


Love and hugs from Christine



15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Christine and love the snowflake die as you say difficult to photograph Miri card
We had same weather here yesterday very odd.

Anne

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine and very elegant too. Hope you have a Good Week. Hugs Rita xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Great card for batch making and nice and flat for posting, love it.
Lydia
X

dutchess said...

Gorgeous card Christine...it’s a great create a card die and looks fabulous in the gold mirri...brilliant photography...
We have a glorious sunny morning here today a lovely respite from all the rain of the last week...we have terrible flooding in the area,lucky we live on a hill......enjoy the weekend xxxx

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Christine.
All my cards are written ready to post when I,m in uk soon, xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart.
Hier is vannacht 2 graden onder nul geweest .
Maar nu schijn het zonnetje heerlijk .de natuur is nu prachtig met alle mooie kleuren .
Fijne dag
Groetjes Gerrie

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Christine, it's so elegant, and beautifully designed, Kate x x

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This card is just stunning!

Hugs,
Chriss

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card... love the gold Miri
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gold and cream is a very classy combination and this design is gorgeous too.
Lorraine

Elizabeth said...

Hi Christine, love your card - great use of the word die. Like you, I find 'anything goes' more challenging than having a set theme. Just as well we can always think of something. Elizabeth

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love the design. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

rachel said...

Lovely card Christine - very elegant! Hugs Rachel x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Pretty card Christine. You are not the first person I've heard say that AG cards are more difficult and you prefer to work with a theme. I'm happy to hear that you are on target with your Christmas cards for this year. Hopefully being on the 12 Months of Christmas team this past year has helped you out with that target! ;)

I'm just popping over today to wish you the happiest of birthdays. Cheers to a bright, healthy and happy year ahead!

Hugs,
Lisa
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Owner of The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of The Path of Positivity Challenge!
Strategic Content Developer and DT Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!

Mrs A. said...

I don’t know where time has gone this week. Still catching up with everything. Lovely card and so elegant using the mirror card for the dies. Hugs Mrs A.