Sunday 24 November 2019

Snowy Forest Scene

Good morning.  Sorry this is a bit later than  I usually post.  I did actually schedule it, as I always do,  but for some reason it didn't work this time.

Kate chose the theme this time and wants to see a forest scene with lots of tree, snow and glitter.  Very wintry and Christmas-sy. Here is my offering; only one due to my busy couple of weeks recently.

My Card


Recipe
7" square white base card 
green pearlescent card- Hunjydoey
green glitter card - Hobbycraft
backing paper  -the Paper Shelter
A2 bracket borders - Spellbinders
triple tree die - Memory Box
sentiment die - Sue Wilson 

I love this paper and felt it didn't need too much else doing to it except adding glitter to the trees in the background and the diecut trees.

Hope this finds you all well and coping with the cold and wet weather.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm hoping for a quiet day today!





12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely winter scene Christine I imagine IRL its very sparkly



Anne

dutchess said...

Stunning paper you are right it only needed glitter....perfect for the challenge.Its that busy time of the year now all the shops are rammed all ready...goodness knows we are not going out Black Friday......
It’s dark and wet here again today so in my craft room playing...enjoy the rest of the weekend hope it is quiet xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, it's a beautiful scene and the papers are wonderful. I love the frame you've surrounded it with and wonderful sparkle too, Kate x

Lia said...

A stunning card with this winterly forest!
Lia xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Christine. You've created the perfect wintry forest scene. xx

lydia jordan said...

Hi Christine
Great card.
Lydia

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty,

Hugz Tinz

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Really impressive too. Hugs Rita xxx

Mrs A. said...

Running late again. This is gorgeous card full of snow and glitter and has certainly done Kate's challenge justice. Hugs Mrs A.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a gorgeous card Christine, I love the layered trees creating this forest scene.
Lorraine

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card, so wintery xx

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous snowy scene here Christine. Love all the sparkle. Sorry I'm late commenting. Been a busy week hope all good with you Zoe x