Monday 30 March 2020

No Focal Image at IAAS

Good morning.  Time for my DT card for IAAS I found this quite a difficult challenge because to be honest, I didn't really understand it.   Anyway this is what I came up with. Hopefully my large 70 doesn't count as an image.

My Card

 
Recipe
6" square base card
John Next Door dies

I had to make this quite quickly for a friend and was asked to keep it flat for posting.

She was thrilled with the result - even though I missed adding the embellishments.  Didn't seem quite finished.

Anyway I hope you are all well.

Take care.





10 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Great CAS card.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Well is a lovely card Christine even without embellishments, love colour pallet too, keep safe, Kate x

Lia said...

Hi Christine, I hope you are safe and well!
I like this card and don'miss an image at all.
Lia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Jenny L said...

Hi Chrisitne,
this card is so lovely and the die used is gorgeous.
It doesn't need embellishments as it's such a pretty intricate design and looks fab in the red and white.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Christine, love the dies you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chriss America Real said...

I have to laugh because I didn't understand it either! This card is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Chriss your DT Sister

Wendy L said...

I think it looks wonderful Christine, xxx

Josephine said...

So sorry you didn't understand the theme - but your card is perfect!