Monday 2 March 2020

Anything But a Card for MAWTT

Good morning.  I've been chasing my tail this week and still haven't quite caught up with myself just yet. This card for MAWTT should have been posted yesterday so apologies to Diane Louise and my team mates.

My Project


I haven't made one of these bags for quite a few years and it took me a while to remember the measurements for the gusset. The cardstock is from an old First Edition pad. I use Spellbinders Grand Labels 11 dies and SB Oval dies to cut out the handle. The large butterfly die is an old Marianne die and I cannot remember where the two smaller ones are from.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Why not pop over to  the blog  and see what the rest of the team have made?

Well that's all from me today.

Take care and happy crafting.





10 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Christine, a beautiful little gift bag, xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a pretty little gift bag Christine love the butterfly theme

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning gift bag. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,A very pretty gift bag.
Lydia
X

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterend tasje mooi kleur papier heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous bag, love the papers and butterfly.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Furrbster said...

This is super pretty,

Hugz Tinz

cuilliesocks said...

Just so pretty Christine, beautifully made and with such lovely paper, gorgeous butterflies too, Kate x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is so very pretty Christine

June

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Christine
Thanks for creating your gorgeous DT project for the ‘Anything but a Card’ challenge... Have a lovely month until our next Team challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise