Wednesday 1 July 2020

At The Beach with MAWTT

Good morning and I hope this finds you all well.  It's lashing with rain at the moment but I'm not too concerned since it saves the hassle of watering the garden,

Today is challenge 120 at MAWTT and the theme is At The Beach.

My Card



I have no beach images but I managed to find three different images in my graphics programme so I merged them into one and added a sentiment before printing it off.  I then mounted it onto blue card stock and a white base card.  Easy peasy.

Please pop over to the blog and check out the cards from the rest of the team.

Take care and stay safe.




8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Your beach scene card is lovely Christine...lashing with rain here too.

Anne

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Christine

This is a lovely, tranquil scene, such delicate colours too

June x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh the beach how lovely that would be, great card

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous seaside scene you have created. Looks lovely and tranquil.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful seaside card Christine, fabulous scene, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
you have done a wonderful job of combining those scenes.
It looks very lovely and such peacful a scene.
I too thank my lucky stars when it rains so I don't have to water my plants, but it doesn't rain a lot here where I live.
they seem to get more in other parts of the town but not so in my part.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Furrbster said...

This is a stunning card,

Hugz Tinz